Copper Hill is south of Troon. This profile of Copper Hill Methodist Meeting House has been compiled by Jo Lewis and Tony Mansell.
It should also be recorded that the place called Copper Hill, on the rising ground above Plantation, once also possessed a Methodist meeting house, but very little is known about it. (David Thomas of Camborne)
Copper Hill is to the east of the Plantation Chapels.
The location was reportedly on the public footpath between Copper Hill and Higher Stennack.
There are reports that it was a little stone ‘hut’ with the date over the door – around 1860.
It was pulled down by the local landowner.